Could work be combined with studies or other work?

We have not only long-term job offers but also short-term or seasonal jobs. If you already have a job, but you lack activity, you want to earn extra money - you can work in the evenings, weekends, a few days or weeks, and so on.

What language is required to work abroad?

If you want to work abroad, you should be able to speak one of the following languages: English, German, Polish. We also sometimes have job offers and foreign language skills, so please contact us for specific work.

How is wages paid?

The principle of wage calculation depends on the specific workplace, ie. y. can be hourly or work done. Wages are always paid on time as provided for in the employment contract and transferred to your personal bank account.

If I temporarily work for UAB Hirexo, will I lose my job status and benefit from the labor exchange?

If you are temporarily employed for a fixed-term contract of up to 6 months, you will not lose your unemployment status while working under a temporary fixed-term contract, but you will not receive unemployment benefits from the Lithuanian Labor Exchange. At the end of the employment contract you will again receive unemployment benefit from the Lithuanian Labor Exchange. After concluding a fixed-term employment contract and terminating the employment contract you must inform the Lithuanian Labor Exchange. We can also take care of this if you notify us of the name of the person who advises you at the Lithuanian Labor Exchange.

What documents do you need for employment?

In Lithuania and abroad we offer jobs to the citizens of the European Union. To be employed, you must have:

  • an identity document (passport or identity card. The passport or ID card to which you are traveling abroad must be valid for at least 6 months before the end of the planned trip);
  • birth certificates for children under 18 years of age (if children over the age of 18 but studying in mainstream schools, a school certificate is required);
  • valid medical certificate (booklet) for compulsory health check if you have one;
  • details of your existing bank account (where your pay will be transferred).

Are your jobs legal?

All the jobs offered by our company are legal, and you get all the social guarantees. We offer long-term or short-term work in our partner companies in Lithuania or abroad, a fair reward system.

Where will I work: Hirexo UAB or directly where I will work?

This depends on where you are looking for a job. If you are going to work in Lithuania, then we will take care of your employment and all social guarantees. If you are looking for work abroad, you will be directly employed in the country you are visiting.

How fast will I get a job by registering with you?

It all depends on the job you want and the time of year. In the summer, seasonal work is increasing, so you can get a job faster. When you sign up with us, you are immediately getting a variety of job offers. You can also look at the positions on our website and call us by phone if you find the right option.