What documents do you need for employment?

In Lithuania and abroad we offer jobs to the citizens of the European Union. To be employed, you must have:

  • an identity document (passport or identity card. The passport or ID card to which you are traveling abroad must be valid for at least 6 months before the end of the planned trip);
  • birth certificates for children under 18 years of age (if children over the age of 18 but studying in mainstream schools, a school certificate is required);
  • valid medical certificate (booklet) for compulsory health check if you have one;
  • details of your existing bank account (where your pay will be transferred).